Friday, October 10, 2008

HELLO!



While I have some free time, I thought I would update all my humor blog buddies on my school endeavors! First of all for some reason, in college they feel the need to hand out large amounts of homework? Do they not know I have other things to do? I mean really, how selfish of them. I thought maybe my teacher’s would see that since I am in my thirties (ahhhhh!) that surely I would have the knowledge and experience, therefore should be excluded from such obscene amounts of homework. This apparently is not the case and my teacher’s were not amused with me pointing out such details. I also found out that I should give myself more time to walk 4 parking lots away from my building to bound up 4 flights of stairs and 3 hallways to class. For some reason I thought this would only take a minute or 2. Silly me. I also realized no matter what your age and what school you are in, there is always a plethora of people that ask STUPID questions that take up time and do nothing but irritate and piss off the teacher along with all surrounding people that possess half a brain. Well alrighty then, I promise next blog will induce laughter either at me or with me…either way is fine! Take care.

please have pity and give me a vote!
Humor-Blogs.com

No comments: