Saturday, September 6, 2008

What the Fu!*k is this? And how is it possible?


Someone please tell me, perhaps my friends at “Nanny Goats in panties” can explain to me how this is physically possible? How on earth can a creature without opposable thumbs climb up those tiny branches? Another important question….WHY? Why do these cute yittle billy goats feel the need to trek up a tree? Is it the view or perhaps a longing to be a bird? Or could they possibly have had enough of this world and decided to climb to the highest limb and fling their bodies off to sure death. I bet it’s a guy thing….maybe the Billy goat that can climb the highest on a death defying small tree limb, gets all the chicks! For my last question…..how do they get down?
Help me out with a vote, or I’ll have to join the Billy goats…only my ass will fall halfway up the damn tree.

Humor-Blogs.com

9 comments:

Meg said...

Haven't you heard the saying "light on their hoofs"?

I don't know. Maybe they're vying for a place in the 12 Days of Christmas song.

Deb said...

Maybe that's their family tree.

Tys on Ice said...

wht u have made is a very common mistake people tend to make when u see such a picture.

What u r seeing is the famous goat tree, which is found commonly in the deserts. Its fruits, which resembles a goat, is a great vegetarian option for meat.

robkroese said...

So that's where they got the idea for pinatas.

zebideejones said...

obviously the goat tree surgery school......

Unknown said...

Maybe it's some new sort of holiday tree decorations...

(shakes head) I'm still actually processing that I just saw all those goats perched in a tiny tree...

Hopefully Margaret of Nanny Goats can weigh in here. :)

loosecannon said...

As a child my dear mother once said to me:



“You have horrible taste in music”

“You have horrible taste in movies”

“You have horrible taste in friends”

“You have horrible taste in your selection of jokes”

“You have horrible taste in books”

“You do, however, have a lovely ottoman.”

Donnie said...

It's just a goat collection. They're kept in trees so that they don't destroy the lawn. I see it all the time...

Unknown said...

A wonderful sense of humor and fun. Great blog. Keep it going.
Gary