Monday, September 1, 2008

What the hell am I thinking?!


For some strange reason I decided to go back to school. I never finished college, so this week I will begin a new and hopefully non painful journey. I will be taking a break from humor world to focus on telling myself the young ones are NOT pointing and laughing at the old lady. I will need all my strength to work my full time job and continue to take care of my lovely children and husband. If I don't crash and burn, I'll be back for my humor fix! Don't worry I will still start my day with all of my favorite bloggers and their posts. I will also continue to vote smiley faces for you all as well. Why don't you send me off with a vote now? Thank you !
Humor-Blogs.com

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I love that picture! I have a shirt that has that exact picture on it....I saw it and knew I had to have it. I think its great you're going back to school...Its very rewarding..not that I have ever left school. I am in my 4th year as a Biology major and I find college extremely rewarding and worthwhile....I wish you the best of luck and just remember....its always worthwhile in the end.

You can always read my blog to keep laughs coming...I'll try at least!

Kirsten said...

Good Luck! You deserve a smiley for that!!
Please update us!

Anonymous said...

All the best.

Anonymous said...

Your rants will be missed, but finishing college, you go, girl. ;-)

Bee said...

Good luck!
I have your feed so I'll jump over here whenever you post.
Just thinking about school makes me sleepy.

Chat Blanc said...

yay for you!! I'm sending wishes for good grades and decent instructors your way. you'll be missed here!

Anonymous said...

You’re not going to do that whole college experimental thing are you? If so that would be AWESOME!