Monday, April 21, 2008

Should we stay or should we go....


I still believe this little creature of evil is to blame for all unexplained happenings...
You know, I like to think of myself as a rational person but now, I’m not so sure. Apparently reality begs to differ on the subject.
First off let me tell you a little about the main person in this story, so you understand my actions and thoughts on this topic. My teenage daughter, soon to be sweet sixteen….not sure of the “sweet” part but anyway, has always been quite level headed and mature for her age. With more patience and understanding than your average teen, I can always count on her to “tell it like it is”. She’s my “rock”; I on the other hand have a problem with scary movies, monsters, gore and anything else in the evil creepiness category. She will be the brave one and look at it from the realistic view, saying “it’s all fake mom…GOD” (insert severe attitude). Once, I watched “The Grudge” and couldn't sleep for a week. Anyway, my daughter would like to tell her part of the story and as I quote from her, “how it all went down”.

Hello everyone, my name is Amanda. I am the lovely wonderful sweet daughter of April. Now, I am the kind of person who LOVES to go to haunted houses, watch scary movies and I will admit I sometimes like to scare people, but what happened to me proved, or warned me to NEVER scare people EVER again.
I was in my room cleaning, while my mom, dad and lovely sister were downstairs. I decided to get the vacuum (this will score me some points with my mom) so I plugged in the vacuum and away I started singing and vacuuming. Now my little sister is kind of annoying at times and does like to scare people. As I was vacuuming I was turned facing my wall my back to the door, so I wouldn’t notice if someone came in my room and I didn’t hear anyone since the vacuum was on. I was singing merrily along , when I felt two taps on my shoulder, now these taps were not those of my hair or my clothes or the curtains in my room like my family was trying to tell me to “ get my mind off it”, noooo, these taps were hard “human like” taps that I thought were from my sister who was trying to get my attention and then ran away, but when I turned around and screamed out her name, she was no where, and I mean NO WHERE to be found.
I immediately ran downstairs, when I got down there I asked if Jordyn was the biggest jerk on the planet or if I had just been taped on my shoulder by something I wasn’t aware living in my room! When I heard the news that “Jordyn had been downstairs the whole time” I instantly started crying, actual real tears “crocodile tears”(as my mother says) and I swear from now on , NO scaring from me will EVER happen again …Oh and I still haven’t slept in my room since.

Well there it is my daughter’s account of our “paranormal experience”. Now here is my response. My first instinct told me to calmly walk upstairs and pack some clothes and the photo albums and get the fuck out. If the kids and hubby decided to partake then fine, as long as it didn’t take them more than 5 min’s to get their shit and meet me in the already started, fully gassed car.
My second response was to crap my pants and offer my husband’s soul to the entity and hope to God my pants stayed on as I swiftly ran upstairs and out the front door…kids or no kids. Of course I chose a more calm action and frantically said “holy crap! Are you kidding?!” why would that happen? Who and what would do that!?” Mean while my little one has started to cry with complete horror on her face. Then I abruptly said “oh honey I’m sure it’s nothing, maybe you had a muscle spasm or something” knowing full well I was talking out of my ass and completely freaked out. I had to be strong for my girls…..fuck that I’m out of here! your all on your own! Kidding, I could never!!
So now I sit here reluctant to go up to my all of a sudden crowded bed and get another sleepless night filled with elbows to my face and little heels pushed up to my ass or back. Maybe tomorrow morning I will get to wake up and walk downstairs in my zombie state to step into a fresh warm puddle of piss again from my lovely dogs. Wait….why did they leave a puddle of piss this morning??? Were they scared by something….shit! Now I’m never going to get some sleep!
***Please don't forget to click on the humor link http://humor-blogs.com/ to give me a point! Thank you ;)

5 comments:

Tys on Ice said...

for all u know it cud hve been a dead person asking for the way to the bathroom...now look wht u did...no wonder hes pissing all over the floor..

my house in my village is haunted...serious...its so part of our life ...in fact our family deity is a wood spirit, which is called Yakshi...cool, eh?...iam telling u, its just wild being a hindu.

Anonymous said...

GET OUT OF THE HOUSE, JUST GET OUT, WHEN YOU GO HOME AND CHRIS IS FLOATING AROUND THE HOUSE WITH HIS HEAD ATTACHED TO HIS KNEE, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T TELL YOU SO.
XOXOXO
DARLING BROTHER

Alice said...

I'm going to say you should follow your gut and get the hell out. You saw Poltergeist didn't you?

Nothing good can come from taps to the back. Or glowing televisions.

Bee said...

Now I just shit my pants here in broad daylight!!

OMG!

My husband and I are a couple of chicken shits when it comes to scary movies so I hear ya! I watched the Mothman Prophecy and couldn’t walk anywhere in the house without turning on all the lights for months! And now that I remembered I’ll probably start doing tit again!

WHO IS THAT BEHIND YOU???

Anonymous said...

You gots a ghost in yous house!?!?!?!