Monday, April 28, 2008

Un-happy trails.....


Is there a specific reason why my dog feels the need to drag his anal rim across the carpet while I'm trying to relax? Being the mother of two and working full time can be quite challenging when it comes to getting alone time. I'm not sure if I'm being too selfish here, but I would like to enjoy what little alone time I do get, not have it be filled with the uncontrollable urge to look over my shoulder and be the unfortunate witness to my very large basset hound in a position that should not be physically possible for him.
I thought it was pretty bad when he was "fixed" and came home and dragged his empty ball sac across the floor in complete protest, but this ass dragging is way worse and cannot be good for the environment. This act of dragging what I ASSume is an extremely itchy ass cavity slowly back and forth across my carpet is just wrong on so many levels. Not only does it leave a lingering smell of dog anal juice in the air, but I am quite sure it is not healthy for his rectum lining. I just know one day I'm going to turn around and see his rectum lining stretched out and trailing behind him in a crumpled mess. Or worse, kicked up and stretched out over his head!
We must all rally and call someone, anyone who can create an ointment of some sort that will relieve our poor suffering itchy assed pets. Not only will it eliminate those unsightly brown trails left by our loving pets, but it will ensure the wellness of their assholes. Most of all because I will not, I repeat NOT shove his rectum back in when it is abused to the point of a complete fall out.
*** please don't forget to click on the humor link below to give me a point! :) http://humor-blogs.com/

5 comments:

Bee said...

Oh my GOD! ::BLECH!::
I think it's because they need to have something squeezed out of it otherwise they become dragon-ass.

Luckily, I don't have carpet because I couldn't deal but when he does it on the patio I'm thinking he's gonna have severe road rash.

Alice said...

Another vote for cats!

damon said...

One thing you need to consider. If they invent an ointment, someone has to apply it.

Best advice...just look away,
just look ..away.

Anonymous said...

April, you said rectum lining!! LMAO
I can actually picture Riley doing it too and you sitting there in complete shock and awe and yet acceptance.
Having 3 dogs myself, get hardwoods, you have to vacuum more but it is better than anal juice stains. And as far as the cats, 3 of them too and the older one likes to jut her ass up to things and just piss for no other reason than she is old and bitter. That fucking bitch, plus they come up to you and rubber stamp you right after they crap becasue of course heaven forbid they put their tails down....ever.
I Love being an animal lover.

Tys on Ice said...

okie then...i hve just said goodbye to my lunch