Monday, May 5, 2008

Big Balls




BENTONVILLE, Ark. - An inmate awaiting trial on a murder charge is suing the county, complaining he has lost more than 100 pounds because of the jailhouse menu. Broderick Lloyd Laswell says he isn't happy that he's down to 308 pounds after eight months in the Benton County jail. He has filed a federal lawsuit complaining the jail doesn't provide inmates with enough food.
Are you freaking kidding me with this?! This fat bastard most likely has the largest balls know to the human race! He isn’t happy that he has lost weight because the menu is not to his liking?! Well, I’m sure the person he is accused of killing isn’t happy that they are presently DEAD. This fat bastard is lucky I am not the warden of this “resort” I mean prison.
First of all can someone tell me why jail is not jail anymore? What happened to bread and water for their meals? What happened to a prison sentence that was actually geared towards punishment? Now it involves free college courses, access to computers, work out rooms and themed movie nights for their entertainment. Can someone also tell me why he is allowed to waste our tax payer’s money and take up the valuable time of our courts? It is a dammed shame this gluttony jackass is allowed to do something like this.
OOOh Ooooh I know everybody, let’s all donate an extra “tax dollar” out of our paychecks to go towards the “inmate culinary fund”. This will provide 3 catered meals a day of their favorite restaurants for our poor suffering inmates. Yeah ok and by the time our paycheck pays for all the non working welfare recipients we won’t have a dollar to donate to this much needed fund. On the other hand why don’t we strap saddles on the backs of these spoiled inmates and ride them to work, because gas prices will be so high soon it’ll have to be that or horse and carriage.

Stewie: What the hell is this? I said egg whites only! Are you trying to give me a bloody heart attack? (Smashes breakfast into wall.) Make it again!!
Now that I am done spewing my disdain I would appreciate it if you kindly click the link displayed here, this will release the much needed Zanax to flow freely into my bloodstream. http://humor-blogs.com/

10 comments:

Tys on Ice said...

while we are at it, let us just strip our women naked and tie a placard arnd their neck saying 'rape me' and let us keep a knife behind a glass case in our walls which says 'in case you want to kill me, break the glass'.

If you decide to judge and punish , then judge and punish...but humane imprisonment is a joke...its like humane torture..

Sornie said...

This is why our country sucks. The guy who killed someone has the right to bitch about the menu in jail. Hey, you're there for a reason! This would also be an great weight loss plan for the obese in our country. Sort of a double edged sword.

Bee said...

HA HA!!
I vote for you to represent the State of Arkansas!

Do you know what the sad part is? That there’ll be a bunch of bleeding hearts crying how unfair prisoners’ lives are.
Um… try not breaking the law assholes!

Anonymous said...

I saw thing on msnbc.com and just wondered how someone could either be so stupid or have the balls to complain about not getting enough food in jail to support their 400 pound bodyweight.

JAMJARSUPERSTAR said...

Christ, this is bad! Getting thinner and having to put up with crappy prison food is part of the punishment idiot! It's not a freakin' hotel!!!
Ciao, great blog

http://scarletsculturegarden.blogspot.com
http://jamjarsuperstar.blogpsot.com

Anonymous said...

This is sick!! Suing for weight loss? He needs to stay in there and Pay them for helping him loose the weight!

He need a mental evaluation also.. He is such a dumbass!!! and if anyone thinks that he is suffering by this.. They need to pull up a chair also, RIGHT beside him in Jail!

damon said...

If they put fat-ass in a smaller cell, maybe he won't notice he's gettin smaller.

Alice said...

I'm thinking that I should go shoplift something so I can lose a few of the spare tires.

Anonymous said...

Who is at fault here the inmate fat fuck or the human waste of an attorney that took the case and filed the complaint. It is a wonderful world when the lovely attorneys keep destroying our "Capitalist" society and no checks and balances are put into place for it. I vote for that asshole to join his fat fuck client.
XOXO
your lovely brother

Anonymous said...

Hey there - I'm not one for normally enjoying bad language in a blog. In yours I loved it lol - You use it to great effect. I really did enjoy this and if you don't mind I'll be adding you to my friends list at blogcatalog - One thing though - I found the dots in your backround forcing my eyes away from the text...loved your writing though.

Ben