Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mad Burger Disease


NEW YORK - The Wall Street Burger Shoppe and Its creators, admit it is the ultimate in decadence: a $175 hamburger. Just raised its price from $150 to assure its designation as the costliest burger in the city as determined by Pocket Change

What the hell is wrong with this country?! Who in bloody hell actually processed the thought of making and selling a hunk of hamburger for $175.00?! (A smart bastard that’s who!) and who the flip flanging hell would pay that much for ground hamburger?? I do not in anyway care what ingredients this burger consists of, whether it’s fucking flakes of gold or diamond dust.
Just because you are rich does not justify paying $175.00 for a HAMBURGER, just because you can! Unless of course this burger has magical abilities to do your laundry or dirty dishes, cuz that's the only way I'm paying that kind of money!
For the love of Ronald MC Donald! If you do feel the need to commit such an act, when the waiter brings your check he should also whip out a big black rubber stamp that reads “JACKASS” to forcefully stamp on your forehead……real hard.
If you want to eat and shit out your money like that, then give me a call and I can give you a more constructive way to spend your money.
By the way, the cook and waiter adds a “special touch” to each burger you pompas botards order up, because every semi- sane person knows…nobody likes a pompas ass.
For the love of meat..I mean Pete!Please click on the link to give me a much needed point! http://humor-blogs.com/

7 comments:

Bee said...

You're right, if someone is stupid enough to buy an expensive burger they do not deserve the money. I'll be the one standing outside mugging them.

Anonymous said...

Not that it really matters but what the hell is this hamburger made of....sacred cow....hand fed organic grass eating bison maybe???Whatever the case may be, I have a lb. of ground beef in my freezer that I paid $2.99 I can grill up 4 1/4 pounders hell I will even add cheese for free can someone please pay me $175 for a burger, I really need the money, I cant afford to drive my car to work anymore!!!!

ar

MYM said...

"For the love of Ronald McDonald" LOL LOL!

The Midlife Gals said...

Hey! Thanks for coming by the Midlife Gals neighborhood! we love your blog too!

Don't miss our videos all up and down the right side of our page.

KK

damon said...

I find these burgers a tad bland and lacking true flavor.

The $200 hot dog is a much better deal, and you get a bag of Funyons with it.

Alice said...

Yeah - it's pretty criminal when you see people starving. Good post!

Insane Mama said...

That is ridiculous!
nobody should have that kind of money