Saturday, May 31, 2008

Time to make the donuts!
Ok everyone, why are the liberal fanatics allowed to run around and ruin living? Get a load of this crapola!

Dunkin' Donuts, based in Canton, Mass., has pulled an advertisement after a scarf worn by pitch woman Rachael Ray was compared to a Muslim headscarf. Michelle Malkin, a conservative commentator for Fox News, said in her syndicated column that the paisley scarf worn by Ray in the ad resembles a traditional keffiyeh headscarf worn by Muslim men.
Absolutely no symbolism was intended. However, given the possibility of misperception, we are no longer using the commercial.

“Given the possibility of misperception” For the love of Versace! Can a woman not even wear a damn fashion accessory now without worrying of the possibility she MIGHT offend someone?! Yet we let people like this walk around offending….pretty much anything that is breathing….

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Where the hell was P.E.T.A for this freako nut job?
Anyway, are we now to a point where we really can’t show an advertisement… because of a SCARF that might be perceived wrong?! Well, for something this important we better start a government funded fashion police to patrol our once free “non” communism country!
Come on people, this madness must stop, I must not be the only person that thinks this is insane? If I was Rachael Ray I would wear that scarf and nothing more in the next taping of her show. Now that would be offensive! As white as I am, it also might blind 98% of the viewers or turn them to a pile of dust, but my point would be shown dammit!
Also, can someone please bitch slap the commentator from fox news and tell her to comment on actual news. I’m so fired up over this I really think I might drive to work tomorrow in nothing but a scarf! Well...and maybe a bra too, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't feel good to have "the girls" wrapped up in the stearing wheel as I make a quick turn. No wait, I think I will substitute the bra for 2 straticically placed donuts, chocolate of course. The media will surely get involved due to the mass amounts of car wrecks. Then it will be my turn to protest about the suffocating ways of liberal freaks trying to get everything banned. My husband might have to feed the kids for a night or two while I’m in jail awaiting a mental evaluation, but hey I don’t care! If you would like to join my rally please click on the link here for a much needed point! http://humor-blogs.com/

2 comments:

MYM said...

lol ... when I first heard this I thought it was a joke! I say y'all should boycott dunkin donuts for thinking the public would be that stupid. Very odd indeed.

Come to Canada, Tim Horton's has much better doughnuts & coffee ;)

Anonymous said...

April, please spare the world of your teets.....you are only to use them to fight off an invasion of extra terestrials remember?
or if there is some sort of harm befalling your family, especially your lovely brother!!
xoxoxo