Thursday, July 31, 2008

Courtney Love??....I don't think so


I have a question for Courtney, do you ever get dressed while your sober? I’m all for fighting the whole aging process and “hitting the wall” with a good fight at least, but this is not normal, at all…nor should it be allowed……in public, or anywhere there happens to be human beings. Let’s review shall we.

1. The slut bag’s…opps! I mean, the poor dear’s face looks like it has been pulled back and duct taped under the naps of her over processed hair.

2. If you are over 35 (and that is being generous) please do NOT don fishnet stockings…. especially WHITE ones…..ever. (Unless, you want something done around the house from your husband)

3. Placing a splotch of purple dye on to your matted hair, not a wise choice if your skin tone is a shade lighter than Casper’s. If you must insist, then while you are at it, at least touch up your black roots….I mean really.

4. Someone should have told you chunky Frankenstein shoes are no longer “in”……and there ugly. (With as much falling and passing out she does, one would think she’d pick a more sensible shoe.

5. I do have to hand it to her as far as her body goes, great shape, although with a diet consisting of Quaaludes, speed, cocaine, vodka and a shot of heroin here and there, I expect nothing else.

6. Maybe she was trying to achieve the whole “fuck me I’m still sexy look” but I have to say, it’s more of a “commit me immediately” look.

Please vote for me at Humor-Blogs.com and save me from hitting the wall!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

While this was a funny post, I have to wonder if there is any degree of good sense that can affect Courtney Love?

Personally, I'm guessing no.

Alice said...

Dear lord..what is up with her face? I can forgive some of the outfit, but her face...

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Oh my word - that's not really her, is it?

ick.

Meg said...

I fully expect her to be on Dancing With The Stars any time now. And fall flat on her face.

Bee's Dark Side said...

CRAP! Now I'm going to have change my outfit! Ha ha!

Here's my question, WHY OH WHY DON'T I HAVE YOU ON MY BLOGROLL??
You're going there right now!

Bee said...

Sorry. I um, left a comment with my other persona. ;op

Anonymous said...

as much as i'm over madonna, i have to applaud her for looking better at 50 than courtney does at 40. see kids? drugs are bad!

Rickey said...

Having fond memories of Kurt Cobain, Rickey has very little respect for this talentless wench. Seriously, preicisely what does she do? She's worthless. She's like the female version of Al Roker. Can anyone explain what he does? No.

Anonymous said...

Oh weird, I thought that was a picture of a bulldog after running through a handful of rat traps... Thanks for the clarification!

Anonymous said...

The poor dear looks like baby jane and stevie nicks took a ride through a telepod and became fused at the molecular level. holy moley, Kurt's lookin better these days.

RandomReflection said...

Great blog! Thanks for the good laugh - I'll check back for future funnies (and I did vote for you at Humor-Blogs.com).

Stephanie M said...

Amen to that! great commentary with so much truth!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for dropping in, I enjoyed your post very funny

MYM said...

She is looking pretty rough.

Anonymous said...

Since no one else has mentioned it yet, she reminds me of the robot/doll in Bladerunner in the beginning. From what I remember, the outfit even looks the same.