Monday, August 4, 2008

Here’s a Quickie




Paris Hilton's mom takes offense at McCain's humor

On Sunday, Hilton's mother, Kathy Hilton, a McCain donor, registered her disapproval.
(Ah yes because the “Hilton” name has such high standing’s in the grounds of morality.)

McCain, the Republican presidential candidate, said last week that his campaign ad mocking Democrat Barack Obama with images of Hilton and singer Britney Spears was part of an attempt to inject humor into the presidential race. (I’m pretty damn sure Brittany’s mother will keep shut on this topic.)
The ad plays on Obama's popularity by dismissing him as a mere celebrity, like Hilton and Spears.Why? Has he been seen going "commando?" I'm pretty sure if I saw a shot of his dangling crotch as he got out of his limo, I'd remember it. I'm also pretty sure Oprah would be right behind him gathering it up to carry it for him. The Obama campaign has said the ad is proof that McCain would rather launch negative attacks than debate important issues. Which prompted Hilton to speak of her disdain.

Soooooo, she takes “offense” at this???? This, coming from a woman that spawned 2 of the biggest skanks known to society. Hmmm?? I wonder if she displayed her high moral standards as the video of her daughter “smoking the pole” played on you tube for a month. If I was her I would keep her mouth shut, her daughters can take care of all that mouth flapping on their end….

please throw me a bone, vote for me here and check out the other funny bastards..I mean blogs!
Humor-Blogs.com

6 comments:

MYM said...

lol ... it does seem kind of odd to be upset by this and not all the other stuff. Mostly this commercial is just one more thing I don't understand about American politics. A commercial like that would be laughed off the air here ... but ... whatever works. Politicians are good at that! lol

Anonymous said...

Methinks Momma Hilton was only upset about this after Jon Stewart noted that Mommy and Daddy Hilton had maxed out their donations to the candidate that mocked their slutty useless daughter and made them look like idiots.

Bee said...

This from a lady that hosted "Who wants to be a Hilton?"

She is making her family look even more ridiculous!

Matt said...

I'd just give her the 2300 bucks back....I don't know whom I dislike more--the Hilton's or the Kardashian's.

Anonymous said...

I could hardly imagine EITHER of them even know how to spell politics. That's a stretch there!

Anonymous said...

Hey how did you you know I was a bastard, I mean blogger. And by the way, I have a coner for precious Paris to stand on!!!