Monday, July 7, 2008

"Oh BeeHave"




Twelve million honeybees (I think they used the word “honeybee” as to prevent the extreme panic and terror of saying “killer bees”) were released along Canada's largest highway in northwest New Brunswick after a transport truck overturned.

The driver of the truck was not hurt. (ummmm am I the only one who could give a flipping crap if the driver was hurt or not? I’m more concerned about the millions of little stinging soldiers of pain surrounding my….area. Personally, since he was not hurt, I believe someone should take his ass out back and beat him about the head and ass area for being such a careless botard.

"It's certainly not a situation where you want to tempt problems," said Duplain. "You certainly don't want to go walking through a field of disoriented, agitated honey bees." (Really?? Well no shit Sherlock, anyone in their right mind would have ran like Richard Simmons his first day in prison to get their precious ass far from the giant pissed off bee cloud of slow burning death.)

Duplain said if the bees are not captured quickly, they could disperse into the countryside and find a home inside a tree hollow or another protected area, though it's unlikely they would survive very long. (Well, with my luck that would be my home…yes I could see it now, I open my door to go to work one lovely morning and suddenly I am stalked by millions of pissed off bees.
They instantly home in on my Casper white like body, attracted to the blank canvas. They assume my simple ass would never out run their attack. Little did they know…no one messes with me in the morning…I don’t give a shit if it’s a colony of bees or not, a smack down will occur, and I will walk…or run away triumphantly.)

The moral of this story first of all is NOT to transport such a huge amount of bees, "honey" or "killer" in the near vicinity of humans..Unless you’re transporting to Iraq and they are injected with a virus to cause a slow painful death of course.

Second, please hire a competent woman to do such a job. We are so scared of bugs and anything that flies, looks icky and can hurt us at the same time. So you could bet your sweet ass a woman would be more than careful as to NOT be the cause of a mass amount of bees being set free anywhere near our body or within 5 miles of our aura.

To send a colony of pissed off bees to Iraq click here
Humor-Blogs.com

11 comments:

damon said...

Why is it I never hear of a Skittles truck or an Oreo truck tippin over? Or better yet, an armored car, dumpin diamonds and cash everywhere? It's always a manure spreader or truck-o-bees.

Chelle Blögger said...

lol thank god it wasn't a truckload of hobo spiders in Idaho, I'd be seriously freaked out.

We have enough of those already, tyvm!! :p

Bee (the one who muses) said...

I was gardening this weekend and my husband ran out of the house screaming that there were 2 wasps in the house.

Me:
Um, so kill them!

Andy:
How the fuck am I going to kill them? How!? HOW???

I patiently grabbed a can of defogger, went inside, squirted the bastards and once they were doped up and twirling around aimlessly, beat the ever lovin' shit out of 'em!

MEN! ;op

Bee (the one who muses) said...

April, I tried to vote for your post but it says you didn't load the RSS feed onto humor-blogs.

damon said...

Link up to humor-blogs kid!

We'll vote for ya!

Anonymous said...

You are hysterical! The Midlife Gals loved your comment on our July 4th bash. We noticed that you were at our blog site, so we invite you to come along to our website using the link in our last post...make some insane comments on our new blogs at our new site. We need 'em!

Http://www.themidlifegals.com

KK and SalGal

Anonymous said...

Oh, please don't give up trying to find us...maybe using Google to pull up themidlifegals will do it...and they say that Safari is the best browser to use for our link.

KK and SalGal

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

I loved "giant pissed off bee cloud of slow burning death".

Sheer poetry!

- Margaret

Meg said...

I'm confused. Don't bees, like, fly on their own? Why do they need to be trucked?

Anonymous said...

LOL - It seems to have caused quite a buzz round your way...:)

Ben

UniqueID1135 said...

Saw you were on my site...
stupidopolis.com

You are a riot! I'd rant, but I have a disorder that doesn't allow me to stay angry about anything long enough to write a rant about it ;-P.