Monday, August 11, 2008

It's getting hot in here!




A small-time evangelist was arrested during a church service Monday after police found a body in his freezer believed to be his wife, a mother of eight who strangely disappeared 4 years ago. (I’m sure some of the church members have asked her whereabouts? What did the preacher say? “She’s up north taking a vacation, trying to find God.”
For the love of frosty! She was in the freezer for four years?! “Hey kids, can u go down to the freezer and get some hamburgers and a bag of tots, they should be right next to your mother’s elbow, just under her foot.”

Anthony Hopkins (You have got to be kidding?!) 37, is charged with murder AND incest of his eight children. (As if murder wasn’t enough) He was arrested at a church in Jackson, Ala., during a revival.
So, during his “religious awakening”, did they go over the part “though shall not kill” or you’ll end up in a flaming pit of torturous hell, having creatures rip you apart? …Hey, I actually feel better now!
Police said, no one reported Hopkins' wife, 36-year-old Arletha Hopkins, missing. (Well…no duh! they were too scared, I’m sure they saw “Silence of the lambs”).
You know it’s bad enough there is a large majority of “religious mentors” who’s service include humping little boys, but icing your wife and then conducting a “revival” every Sunday is just pure ballsy.
Now if it was a Baptist church, during his revival would he have broken out with a upbeat rendition of Metallica’s song,” I’ve got something to say…..I killed your mother today” great….I’ll be singing that all day, anyway this is why we should skip the whole justice system and go straight for the large incinerator, which should be built behind every town hall.
Yes, think of all the money and time we could save? Just swing the sick bastard headfirst into a huge pit of flaming death, you know, to prepare him for his eternal state.
The kind of swing where you sloooowly swing him back and count “one” making sure his face gets close enough to feel the heat, then “twoooo” and ‘threeeeee” and weee weee he is flung into the chamber of lava death.
Don’t worry Mr. Al Gore, we will make sure they are all run efficiently with corn fuel or whatever the hell that’s “Eco friendly” enough for your hypocritical ass. Shit…ridding society of sick bastards is “Eco- friendly” to me. Hey be green and vote for me here

Humor-Blogs.com

14 comments:

The Acorn King said...

Man, doesn't he know that meat doesn't keep that long? It's like I always say, if you're going to eat frozen human remains, you really shouldn't keep them in the ice box longer than 6 weeks.

King Alonte the Chihuahua who thinks he is a Bear said...

I'm not sure what the issue is here. um do we really need to hear non news such as this when there are stories like the new season of Tori and Dean? I mean really, who gives a FUCK about some simple sick twisted inbred redneck when there is a show with a couple simple sick twisted inbred rednecks who are married and are on TV for all of us to watch and envy.
FUCK THE MEDIA.
except my post
xoxoxo

damon said...

So is it 1, 2, 3, THEN go?
Or is it 1, 2, THREE! where we throw On 3?

I never know.

Alice said...

Yeah - that was a sick story. And I hadn't even read about the incest part.

Religious hypocrisy. Gah!

Kirsten said...

I'm not sure, because I'm not a Baptist, but I'm pretty sure that they are all allowed one kill.

Bex said...

For cripes sake! I didn't even hear about this sick f*ck. OF COURSE it would be some Baptist here in the South. Like we don't have enough bad PR floating around, what with all of the obesity and glue sniffers.

Those poor kids.

Meg said...

I'm usually not in favor of capital punishment or torture, but I think this guy needs to die a slow, sick death. Maybe in pubic.

Anonymous said...

Not to be too picky, but the song by Metallica goes: "I've got something to say I killed your baby today..." The next verse about mother, though, is even better: "I've got something to say, I raped your mother today."...But wow, that's sick. Should I really vote that this is funny? :)

Matt said...

Wow...I laughed hard...and then felt hollow inside.

Deb said...

"Anthony Hopkins"???
Is that the ultimate bad Karma, or what?

Wonder if he liked fava beans.

Bee said...

That's why I NEVER go to church. It can only lead you down an evil path.

Stephanie M said...

Very sad and strange! I enjoy your blog - love the commentary!

Schmoop said...

You can't skip the Justice system, maybe his dog told him to to do it. Or perhaps, he was instructed by Gawd!! Praise the Baby Jeebus. Cheers April!!

blaine_fridley said...

"anthony hopkins"?! no friggin' way!