Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wanted- all available ugly chicks




CANBERRA - A plea for lovelorn female "ugly ducklings" to move to a remote Australian mining town to reverse a shortage of eligible women has landed the local mayor in hot water.
Mount Isa Mayor John Molony was refusing to apologize on Monday for angering local women (local women meaning, the ugly ones) with a suggestion that "with five blokes to every girl, may I suggest that beauty-disadvantaged should proceed to Mount Isa," in north-west Queensland state.
Now this is the kind of guy we need in the white house!

No sugar coating bull shit with this one! Straight to the point and in possession of big balls! I can hear it now, “My fellow Americans, Russia has launched a barrage of intercontinental missiles that will arrive in California in approximately 30 minutes.

Please do not, I repeat do NOT try to run, hide, or evacuate in anyway. There is absolutely no point in wasting your time, your all going to die in an incinerating painful explosion which will catapult the entire state into the ocean, no matter what you do. Oh and Hollywood, all air flight has been grounded due to Global Warming. Thank you and good night.

Please help a blogger out, and visit humor blogs to give me a vote! While your there, check out some of the other blogs. I guarantee you will laugh your arse off.
Humor-Blogs.com

11 comments:

LOBO said...

I LOVED this story ... and it's TRUE!

I'll will be spoofing this soon; I promise I will link you ...

:)

The cup is half full of something I don't like said...

the women in that mining town have a good thing going. They don't want more supply of women, ugly or otherwise

Anonymous said...

See? Everyone serves a purpose!

LMAO, I'm adding you to my blogroll...

Meg said...

Because of complaints of noise pollution by folks near the airport, our mayor recommended that deaf people move out there.

No sh*t. We elected the guy twice.

damon said...

Finally, a place where even Courtney Love can get laid.

How great for mankind to have a whole country dedicated to breeding ugly people.

Anonymous said...

I always wanted beachfront property...

Kirsten said...

What was the name of that town again! I'm packing my bags!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey can I get the pics of the ugly chicks, it'll make good redneck jokes. hey love the page!

Anonymous said...

You'd have to be in a pretty bad situation to be one of the ugly broads that actually decides to move to this town.

Imagine men outnumbering women 5 to 1, and still not getting approached or hit on.

That would suck.

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

And every lesbian worsen the odds! On the other hand, wouldn't it be the place to be for gay men?

Unknown said...

Oh hey, I heard about that. The stereotypical Australian is justly reknown for tact, but this is just ridiculous.

The only Aussies I've ever known at all well have been absolute diamonds though.